I love to interact with the readers of my blog. To ensure that comments are on topic and continue the discussions on the blog, I have created a formal comment policy.
- Bad language, profanity, harsh comments, flaming or threatening is not allowed.
- When your comments get lengthier please use line breaks and pragraphs.
- Comment authors with a real name, valid email address and a web presence are highly appreciated.
- Feel safe, your email address will never displayed on any page of this blog.
- I reserve the write to edit or delete comments.Â Editing doesn’t mean that I would change the actual meaning of your comments.
- You are responsible for the content of your comments.
This comment policy may change at any time without any notification.